newbie introduction

LearningToFly

In the Brooder
12 Years
May 4, 2007
Hi!

We're fairly new to the chicken world. We got three lovely balls of fluff in May, and they have matured into Ethyl, our White Plymouth Rock; Helen, our black Australorp; and Bernadette-turned-Bernie, our gorgeous Rhode Island Red rooster who was promised to be a hen.

Anyway, we have lots of questions about chicken keeping in the winter, so I'm sure you'll see us around here quite a bit.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Chicken world...your life will never be normal again !!.......thats funny about Bernadette turning into a Bernie ...reminds me of my brothers stray cat that adopted my brother when he was single....her name was always Pricialla for years until he met his girlfriend and she noticed she was really a "Preston" when it came time to go to the vet.......my brother called her Pricialla because she had long black hair...he still laughs about that....he never checked....
and by the way....ask all the questions you want....alot of info on here also...

Quote:
Howdy!!!

Welcome to to the forum that puts the FUN back in dysFUNctional!
welcome-byc.gif

I can relate to your hen/rooster situation .. the 3 rock roo's that I have were PROMISED to be pullets. LOL

It's fun and exciting and challenging and ... well, you'll see. And then there's raising the chickens too!
lol.png

I've found the people here to be VERY helpful and caring ... and genuine.

I hope to see you around! Wishing peace, grace and a Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! Welcome again ...

Don

Back
Top Bottom