newbie questions... again.

Interesting. Did any of them have any issues after they hatched?

It's good to know that refrigerated eggs can be used in a pinch. I wonder why so many people say that if there aren't real consequences.

I would be worried that condensation could effect the protective bloom on the eggs, though. I just never refrigerate eggs, so I don't know first hand.
Nope there were 2/25 that were fail to thrive but you can expect that wether you refrigerate or not. But I guess there might be a difference since they are quail but I wouldn’t think that big of a difference as I’ve seen multiple people hatch chicken eggs from the fridge as well.

Nope there were 2/25 that were fail to thrive but you can expect that wether you refrigerate or not. But I guess there might be a difference since they are quail but I wouldn’t think that big of a difference as I’ve seen multiple people hatch chicken eggs from the fridge as well.
Weird. Maybe we should go around trying all the things people say not to do. 😄

andled a few of the eggs the other night. one cracked, three, at least have the dark dot and some veins showing.

the boy is excited.
Did the one that cracked spill any of it's contents on the other eggs? That can cause issues. Hopefully they'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom