Newbie, raising my first flock

Jheff1983

Songster
5 Years
Jun 14, 2018
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Early April 2018

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 6 are mine, fostering an additional 2 for my sister to add to her established flock.

(3) What breeds do you have? 4 sapphire gems, 2 Easter eggers and my foster nieces are 2 white crested black polish.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? It's always one of the first sites to pop up when I Google a question.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Cooking, raising my kids, caring for our pets, loving my sweet hubs and random acts of kindness take up most of my time.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I typically don't share much personal information to protect my family's privacy.

:welcome
I'm Haley and I greatly enjoy participating and learning on this site!
There are so many knowledgeable members willing to answer any/all questions...each member has their area of expertise as you will see. I learn something new everyday and am sure u will enjoy BYC as much as the rest of the flock!
We share stories, happiness, and occasionally, grief. I'm sure you'll fit right in so jump on in and enjoy:highfive:

Egg shaped welcome.jpg
awesopme.jpg

It is great to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom