Newbie to raising chickens

Woody03

Chirping
Apr 27, 2014
Hello,

I'm raising 4 Buff Orphington chicks.My research says they are good for Wyoming weather. I've had them since they were a few days old and are now at 5 weeks. The waddles and combs are just barely coming out. I'm so excited to start this new adventure and I've been picking everyone's brain that I know who has already raised chickens. LOL My sister in-law told me about this site and so far I love it.

Hello,

I'm raising 4 Buff Orphington chicks.My research says they are good for Wyoming weather. I've had them since they were a few days old and are now at 5 weeks. The waddles and combs are just barely coming out. I'm so excited to start this new adventure and I've been picking everyone's brain that I know who has already raised chickens. LOL My sister in-law told me about this site and so far I love it.
welcome-byc.gif

images

Welcome to BYC!

Yes, this is the place to be when you own poultry! Sounds like you have some pullets! Yes, Buff Orps are very hardy birds. Very friendly, docile and great on the laying as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your new babies and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom