Newbie trying to learn how to post

chick818

Songster
Apr 22, 2009
Hi,
I am new to all things chicken and I am trying to post some pics along with my posts and I just can't seem to do it. Any advice?

Thanks,
Tara

hello
welcome-byc.gif

Not lame at all. I'll do my best. At the top of the BYC homepage are a series of brown tabs. One of them says Forum. Click on that tab. What will open is a vertical list of forums like Predators and Pests, Chicken Behavior and Egg Laying, etc. There are a bunch. Click on the forum that you think would be best suited for your question. Now look for a blue tab that says Start New Thread. Click on that and a text box will pop up where you can post a subject and then your question or concern. Once you type it in look below and right for a brown button that says Submit. Click on that and you're done! Hope that helps!

welcome-byc.gif
I use Photobucket.com to upload my pictures to. Then when you scroll over the picture you want to click on the img code, then copy, then go back to BYC and paste into your post. That's the only way I know how to do it. Good Luck!
frow.gif

Hey there. I haven't done it yet, but it looks like you can go to "uploads" in the blue bar up there and upload an image. Then you click on "My Uploads" down at the bottom right to see your images, and copy the code under the image into your post.

If I'm right, this should show up:

28315_tree.gif

Back
Top Bottom