Newbie wondering what color this chicken is

Tulips08

Chirping
May 6, 2019
Northern NJ
I don't know where to put this and I saw a similar color question posted earlier.
I know she's an EE. :) But people ask me what color she is... I don't know. I have a partridge EE, but this one has blue and some similar partridge markings and I know next to nothing regarding chickens and color. Appreciate the help. IMG_0680.jpeg IMG_0681.jpeg IMG_0685.jpeg

I have one ee that is blue & buff. She has a similar pattern to yours. I have another that is buff with blue tail feathers. They (like your own) are beautiful.
Unfortunately easter eggers don't have color classifications.
I just call mine Tilly & Trudy. Lol.

I have one ee that is blue & buff. She has a similar pattern to yours. I have another that is buff with blue tail feathers. They (like your own) are beautiful.
Unfortunately easter eggers don't have color classifications.
I just call mine Tilly & Trudy. Lol.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if there was a color "classification" for the "mutt" chickens of the world. I do think she's very pretty. People who have never seen chickens before have been like "what color is that?" and I was like "Uh... I know her tail is blue but :idunno the rest of her may be buff? Gold? I don't know if gold is a chicken color?"

We call this one Sassy.

Back
Top Bottom