Thank you. I am still working on figuring out a forum, first timer on this too. LOL I look forward to the education lessons. Have a great day! :)
Yes it's a very large Forum I agree and still learning myself how to navigate around. LOL I find the search box option on top very helpful in pointing a person in the right direction for whatever question you may have.

It will pop up a history of how many times that topic has been brought up before with lots of great reading. Look at the dates to find the most current post so you don't reply to an old Zombie post so your question don't get missed. Remember you can always start a new thread post if you were unable to find whatever you were looking for.

You will have a lot of fun here, best of luck on your journey and have a great rest of your day! :)

Yes it's a very large Forum I agree and still learning myself how to navigate around. LOL I find the search box option on top very helpful in pointing a person in the right direction for whatever question you may have.

It will pop up a history of how many times that topic has been brought up before with lots of great reading. Look at the dates to find the most current post so you don't reply to an old Zombie post so your question don't get missed. Remember you can always start a new thread post if you were unable to find whatever you were looking for.

You will have a lot of fun here, best of luck on your journey and have a great rest of your day! :)
Hi and welcome to BYC! We're so glad you decided to join us! :)
Thank you. I am already driving my husband nuts with all this information. He's a great guy and is all hands onboard. Have a great week! :)

Back
Top Bottom