amberlkuntz

Chirping
Jul 8, 2022
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I was raised on a farm with chickens, but this is the first flock I have had on my own.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We currently have 15.
(3) What breeds do you have? We have Welsummers and Sapphire Olive Eggers.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? The experience my children are getting being responsible for another living being.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening (we grow our own veggies for our family for the year), sewing, reading
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I am a stay-at-home/homeschool mom of 3 boys. We live on 5 acres and have 3 outdoor cats and 15 chickens. My hubby works as a mechanical engineer.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I was raised on a farm with chickens, but this is the first flock I have had on my own.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We currently have 15.
(3) What breeds do you have? We have Welsummers and Sapphire Olive Eggers.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? The experience my children are getting being responsible for another living being.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening (we grow our own veggies for our family for the year), sewing, reading
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I am a stay-at-home/homeschool mom of 3 boys. We live on 5 acres and have 3 outdoor cats and 15 chickens. My hubby works as a mechanical engineer.
Welcome to BYC!! I’m homeschooled as well! Do you have any pics of your flock? :)

Back
Top Bottom