Newbie :)

statonisland

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 28, 2012
Liberty, MO
Hi! I'm a newbie here and this is my first time ever doing the forum thing. That being said, I purchased my first baby chicks in March this year and since then I've been accessing this site almost on a daily basis. I have had so much help from you already, so thank you! I realized today it was probably in my best interest to join in on the fun!
smile.png
So here's the run down... I figure my gals (hopefully gals) were born mid-March-ish. 1 Rhode Island (Penny), 1 Buff Orpington (Nugget), 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte (Ninja), 1 Plymouth Rock (Hemi), 1 Ameracauna (Kiwi). We had a Red Sex Link originally named Dib, who was of course our SWEETEST girl-She had an unfortunate encounter with what we have been told was a weasel.
sad.png
I was heartbroken! We now have a tiny, little, accidental addition in her place, which is an unnamed duck who was found in a neighbors garage. She knew we had "bird supplies" so here we are nursing the precious little thing back to health.
Here is a link to pictures on a blog that I did when the girls were itty bitty!www.iconimageryphoto.com/blog/2012/3/babies
If I wasn't having trouble getting my pics to upload, I'd share the baby duck pic, too. Gonna have to try that one later or something. My photos are probably way too big! haha!
Thank you all for helping me out with your chicken-smarts! Glad to be here. :)

StatonIsland

Hello and :welcome

Sorry to hear you lost your chick :hugs But good luck with the duck, sounds like a very cute lil thing. :)
Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and enjoy the site. :D

Thank you so much everyone, for the warm welcome! I could spend all day on this site, but unfortunately, work calls me. :) Here's that duck that wouldn't upload for some reason last time... There's not much of anything that is as cute as a little duckling. :) She's doing quite well now, eating and drinking on her own!

Back
Top Bottom