joeg541

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 1, 2014
Valley center CA
Hi guys my name is Joseph and I live in so cal. I've lived in the country all my life and just recently built a coop ( u know for the kids). I've got 10 chickens that I've raised fro week one and now they r about 3 months old and the kids r amazed how fast they grow. So I look forward to chating it up with u all ..

create.php

I hope you enjoy your stay with us on this wonderful forum :) What breed are your chickens?

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

I've got two ameracuans and giant Cochin a RIR a couple silver wyodites and a few the kids picked out .. Sorry for the poor spelling .. Just looking for some colorful eggs. We eat about half a dozen hard boiled eggs a day so this will help

I am from the outskirts of NOLA (new orleans). I don't have chickens yet. I want to learn as much about them as I can before I preced.so o would.love as much info as I can get. Thanks Fleur_de_liz

Back
Top Bottom