Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rileys chooks, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Rileys chooks

Rileys chooks Out Of The Brooder

Sep 10, 2014
    Hey everyone I'm new to the site and will be having lots of questions coming lol

2. [​IMG]

I hope we can help you get started and answer any questions that you may have!

What breeds are you interested in?

-BantamLover55

3. Rileys chooks

Sep 10, 2014
    We'll at the moment I have 7 ex bats aracuana cockeral 3 of his offspring and what I think is a barbu d anvers which I found the other day in a car park

4. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Hi there and welcome! If you want, you can post pictures of your new find in a thread here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this and maybe the members here can help you confirm your suspicion about the breed. Your mention of finding it in "a car park" tells me you are probably not from the states (or at least not originally) - if you go to the https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you section you can find other BYCers who are from the same place to network with -- participate all over, of course, but just a quick easy way to find folks if/when you have more local questions, looking for new birds, need to sell/give-away birds, etc.
    Glad to have you join the flock!

5. Rileys chooks

Sep 10, 2014
    Thank you and yeah I am from the UK

6. Rileys chooks

Sep 10, 2014
    Sorry but where do I find the bit to put a thread up

7. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Go to the section of the forums in which you wish to start that thread - say here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this - and then click "Start a New Thread" - if viewing the section you'll find it at the top of the page and also at the bottom if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the list of posts for that section. If you are viewing a thread you will find the same "Start a New Thread" at the bottom of the page next to the "Post a Reply" button right below the last post on that page of the thread

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

9. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC!

10. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens