chickhead

In the Brooder
May 23, 2015
Montgomery AL
Hello everyone. New to the site and the birds. Looking forward to meeting some good people and starting a small flock in the backyard. Looking for someone in central Alabama area to talk to about breeding in this area. Happy Memorial Day to all!!

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have come to the right place for all the fun and learning! Have you stopped by our learning center yet? Lots of helpful articles on all the aspect of getting started and keeping poultry...https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

If you still have any questions, please feel free to ask around the forums.

Welcome to our flock!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! How exciting for you to be starting out on your chicken adventures :celebrate Its a great hobby and lots of fun too. I thoroughly enjoy keeping mine and the chicken TV is fantastic. Have you thought of breeds yet? Here is a lovely article in this link on picking the right chicken for you. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/how-to-pick-the-right-chicken-breeds-for-you

Good luck with your new venture and enjoy BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC!!
welcome-byc.gif

I'm glad you joined the flock!!
wee.gif

Many adventures await you and your chickens. If you have any questions, feel free to ask around!!
big_smile.png

D.gif
jumpy.gif
-Turkenstein25
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Welcome to the flock. If you go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum you can locate and post on your state thread. Very likely you will find others in you area.

Hello everyone. New to the site and the birds. Looking forward to meeting some good people and starting a small flock in the backyard. Looking for someone in central Alabama area to talk to about breeding in this area. Happy Memorial Day to all!!
Good place Alabama is the best place I know for raising chickens and ducks I live in Alabama with two chickens it going well if you have people living beside you you should get a rooster collar no-crow collar :)))) if you have a rooster

Good place Alabama is the best place I know for raising chickens and ducks I live in Alabama with two chickens it going well if you have people living beside you you should get a rooster collar no-crow collar :)))) if you have a rooster

oh ya and welcome :) hope you get a lot of information for raising chickens :)

Back
Top Bottom