Newbies

Nursemaryk1

In the Brooder
Mar 28, 2020
Hi Everyone,
My husband and I bought a Hobby Farm in LeRoy, SE Wisconsin USA, last Oct. We had a few acres b4 and have kept Honeybees b4 but this is our 1st venture into Chickens! We have 19 beautiful Young Ladies moving into their "Palace" tomorrow 🙏🙏👍👍🍾🍾 They have been living in my Craft Room in a Portable Pop-Up Enclosure for the past Month! My husband, Don, and I enjoy ALL your contributions as well as humor & expertise in this ongoing endeavor. Know that our Girls are spoiled, pampered, insulated AND have PLENTY of leg/wing room. We wouldn't have it any other way !! Peace and keep WELL!
~Mary

@Nursemaryk1 - We are so happy to have you here, and can't wait to hopefully see photos shared of your wonderful flock!

What breed(s) do you have? Do you enjoy any other hobbies? How has your hobby farm grown over the time you've had it? Planting a garden this Spring? So many fun questions! Anywho, take care and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have (BYC is full of helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable folks)

Untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom