newbies

chicachic

Songster
11 Years
Dec 6, 2009
Williamstown, South Jersey
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I'm re-new to chickens. Had them many years ago with the only knowledge coming from the mom & pop store where I bought my feed
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
2 roosters: 5 hens. 4 being rescues
(3) What breeds do you have?
Beats me! Actually I have 1 Buff Orpington rooster, 2 white leghorns, 1 that is something but can't remember, 1 japanese silkie rooster that was abandoned in the woods, 1 RIred mix? and one white hen that lays green eggs
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
a friend
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
gardening, cross stitching
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share
3 grown boys - 2 married, 1student; 1 grandson; husband of 33 years; 1 fast running dog; 3 cats, 1 kitten. I want to learn about different breeds of chickens so I can have some fancies like you folks and where to purchase them.

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio. So glad you joined. I think you will like it here.
thumbsup.gif

A big
welcome-byc.gif
from Indiana!
frow.gif

We currently have 30 chickens, we're in our second year of having them. I love them so much I don't think I could not ever not have chickens.
I found BYC when I was researching chickens, it is the BEST website out there for learning everything you need to know, pluse you'll make lots of friends!
I have 2 kids and a hubby, who keep me busy! We love our chickens, and our German Sheperds. We plan to become breeders in the future.

Good Luck! I'm certain you'll love it here as much as I do! Enjoy~
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom