Newcomer from Minnesota.

Hidden Hollow Hatchery

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 6, 2009
I'm half expecting this forum to be totally dead... I can't believe there'd be a forum for chickens that I'd never discovered!
lol.png
I've got my fingers crossed!

I'm not afraid of saying:
My name is Adam, I'm 20 years old, and I live between Minnesota and Wyoming, but mostly in Minnesota. I have a dog, some cats, some mice, some snakes, some horses, a couple ducks, and every couple of years, I have a menagerie of feather-legged chickens.
wink.png

I'm big into brahmas and cochins, but every once in a while I'll throw a production red into the mix just to help... Well, production.
tongue.png

I live a very odd life, and not everyone agrees with me on everything, so I've learned to keep a relatively open mind on things. Once again, I live an odd life: My boyfriend, Justin is big into pigeons, so our barn is now something of a rest-stop for every pigeon in the area. We've even found a couple with bands and/or messages strapped to them! Living with pigeons has taught me to bring an umbrella into the tackroom and to use caution when scooping feed.

My goal this Summer is to get two of each color and feather mutation of cochin pullets. And thanks to my new friend, Klair the evil mare, I don't think we'll be getting visits from the neighbors' dogs this time around.
wink.png

Hmmm. I can't think of much else to say.
smile.png

I really hope this site isn't dead...

Um, NO!
This site is never dead.
In fact, I think you can find someone on it pretty much round the clock. And they're all usually pretty friendly and helpful, too!!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to you!
frow.gif

As far as you expecting this forum to be dead goes, you are going to be in for a BIG surprise!
lol.png
It is the complete opposite and if you ask me, this is the best chicken forum on the web. You won't find another like it!
yippiechickie.gif

Glad you joined us!
welcome-byc.gif

Living with pigeons has taught me to bring an umbrella into the tackroom and to use caution when scooping feed.

So you are a fast learner then

gig.gif

Thank you everyone!
Wow, this site is totally not dead!
wee.gif
Good news for me! (Omg. I'm laughing like a maniac at that running smiley.)

I think I have a new daily addiction.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom