Newcomer from Minnesota.

welcome-byc.gif
from mn!!

Hey! I know where Eagan is!
big_smile.png

Ever heard of Leech Lake? It's a ten-minute drive away! (And no. The walleye have NOT been biting, lol.)

welcome-byc.gif

You're going to love it here!

Come hang out here on a Sunday or Monday night; there will be more than 500 people surfing the forum. We've been setting records like crazy lately.

Thanks for joining!
smile.png

I am SUPER excited to learn something new!
smile.png

In fact, I'm figuring out what sort of chicks I want this spring as we speak!
big_smile.png
This is going to be a SUPER fun Summer, even if I don't get eggs for a year or two!
wink.png

HHH!! Hi there! And
welcome-byc.gif

Interesting image on your pigeon feeding!
lol.png

This place is always hoppin' and I share your love for the running smiley! Everyone here is very nice, and helpful. But between you and me it is the SMILEY box that got me hooked! Some of them just KILL me!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
I hope they keep adding more to choose from...
ya.gif

Enjoy and welcome aboard!!!

welcome-byc.gif
from south Georgia, and I must agree with everyone else. This is a great place with lots and lots of great people, with more and more joining every day.

Well this is just AWESOME!
big_smile.png

So far, I'm loving this site!
I made my list for Strombergs, I just hope they'll let me order such an odd combo.
lol.png

PULLETS:
5 production red
5 welsummers
BANTAMS(SR):
5 cochins
5 brahmas
5 ameraucanas
*DARK COLORS ONLY*
----

Straight from my computer
wink.png
. We can't have light colored birds because the local wildlife and the neighbors' pets love to eat them.
hmm.png
I find the darker colors really help them to hide in the brush and whatnot, when need be. I hope they all make it this year. I almost always lose a couple.
sad.png

You have not yet begun to taste awesomeness, Adam. Welcome.

There's a lot to learn here, any many excellent people. And OMG for true characters, this place cannot be beat. It's not just the best chicken forum. It is the only forum of any kind on which I spend my time. It's fab.

Big welcome to you and yours.

Back
Top Bottom