Newest Chicken Invention!!!! (and It's A Beauty!!!)

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by neuchicontheblock, Dec 13, 2009.

1. neuchicontheblock

neuchicontheblock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2009
    My spoiled freeloaders, the 6 Americauna's, have refused to get their feet cold in the snow in order to eat and drink. They complain loudly, frequently, and cast about the stink-eye wildly. So being the inventive soul I am, I am ready to tell you all about...the BYC CHICKEN MOVER!!!!

Just think of the people movers at any airport. Make the tread rigid but comforting to all chicken feet. Place the roll on a whisper quiet conveyor belt, and, so it is "green", rolled constantly by YOU. And make it toasty to the chickies toes, but warm enough to keep it snow and ice free.

Place their custom made meal at the end on al warm platform above the cold and bare driveway (which they refuse to come out to), so when they are done, all they need to do is reload themselves on the belt, and it will take them back to the pleasures of their coop.

The little snots. And is there an egg??? Nope. WHY SHOULD I EVEN THINK THAT A CHICKEN LAYS EGGS???[​IMG]

2. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    [​IMG] My chickens say they approve of that idea. Not that they have snow, mind you. Only some cold rain.

[​IMG] Waiting for the prototype!

3. write2caroline

write2caroline Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2009
    Jacksonville
    See no one believes me about this chicken conspiracy and how they all pledged not to lay eggs this year!

Just kidding!

I have a bunch of free loaders too!
    Caroline

4. gsim

gsim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    East Tennessee
    Quote:[​IMG]

5. tdgill

tdgill Chillin' With My Peeps

good one!

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Wow, your girls are certainly spoiled!!! Maybe they just don't like that COLD weather?! Down here, its like near 90 degrees! [​IMG] Please, I'll take some of your cold any day! Hope the brats start laying for you. [​IMG] [​IMG]:fl

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by