newest mini rex litter pics

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by therealsilkiechick, Mar 4, 2011.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    my babies r now 8 days old here is pics of them with fur and momma. [​IMG] there is 2 blacks and 2 harlequins any guesses on the last baby's color?

hope ya enjoy the pics sorry not greatest my cell doesn't have a flash so had to crop out shadows. got 3 mini rex and a holland lop litters due in 4 days and some makeing nests already can't wait to see the next babies!!!! [​IMG]

cashmere my choc mini rex doe and her mounded nest on the left
    [​IMG]

harlie baby #1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

black baby #1
    [​IMG]

harlie baby #2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

black baby #2
    [​IMG]

and the baby i'm not sure of the color
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BarefootMom

BarefootMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2010
    Half Way, Missouri
    They are so adorable! I just started raising rabbits and can't wait for them to have babies!

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Soo cute!! [​IMG]

4. kuntrycritters

kuntrycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2007
    NE Arkansas
    BEAUTIFUL!!!! Mini Rex's are my favorite!!! I have 4 litters in the nestbox [​IMG]. I love the Harlequins!!! I have mine posted on another thread as well if you would like to take a look [​IMG]

I want to keep ALL of mine...although I know that is not possible.

Good Luck with your babies

5. Michigan Transplant

Michigan Transplant Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Marionville, MO
    Love your pictures. Want to part with any of them? [​IMG]

6. 10 point

10 point country boy

Feb 19, 2011
    LaFayette, NY
    I'm not a rabbit person but in people hair color I would call it dirty blonde [​IMG]

7. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    thanks everyone. [​IMG]

lol, if ur new to buns wait till u have ur first buns omg u will be in [​IMG] and so addicted. [​IMG]

lops are actually my first love especially my elops.[​IMG] the mini rexes i love too but they r my families fav breed. i do not have harlie or tri mini rexes so i was very surprised to see harlies in this litter. what a wonderful surprise to see! i'm in awe over them they r so adorable before they were born the only harlie i had was my holland doe jazzy who is due soon. she is who got me to love the harlie color. i saw ur post and pics gorgous little babies, loved and enjoyed seeing ur pics. [​IMG] lol i'd like to keep them all too it is hard to part w/ them when it is time for them to find new homes.

i think we r only keeping the harlies from this litter so we can use them for futer breeders to try to breed for broken tri colors.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by