Newly hatched chick. NO EYES! **UPDATE 1-31-12** SHE LAYED!!!!!!!!

Oh what a little fighter! I'm crossing everything that s/he makes it! Its a lucky chick to have such a special carer in you xx

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's so sweet it brought tears to my eyes! What a little sweetheart!
love.gif

Heres a few photos of him at dinner time, He;s turning out to be frizzly, I also added a short video of him, Its adorable how he scratches and it looks like he's closely observing for bugs but im sure hes definetly not seeing any lol! Sometimes I will sit there and rag my fingers through the food roughly and he will get into a 'scratching war' with me, finally taught him how to drink from a bowl to

in the video a bit after I quit making food noises youll see him stop and start chirping/looking for me

Video

Pics

32404_102_1402.jpg

32404_102_1405.jpg

32404_102_1704.jpg

OMG! You just can't get any cuter than this little one! You are doing an awesome job with her!!!!
clap.gif
She is going to do so well and looks so healthy and happy!!! Thanks for posting these and loved the video!!! Yes, she was looking for you when you stopped making noises wasn't she!!!

awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to add...i felt the dire need to share your video with some friends of mine. Many are in awe and inspired!! Keep up the great work and keep everyone posted. I'm pulling for the little guy/gal!

Last edited:
Awww.... poor little thing..... I hope he does ok. Good luck
fl.gif
Keep your fingers crossed.
hugs.gif

And he is soooooo adorable! Looks like hes doing ok with eating! I think your doing a great job with him. Cute little chick!
smile.png

Last edited:
You are so wonderful for taking such great care of your little chick! I'm sure it will be difficult at times, but the rewards and fulfillment will make it all worth while! I'm in love with your little baby - keep the updates coming!

Back
Top Bottom