Newly hatched NN chick says Merry Christmas

bunny.PNG

I found this pic of my daughter's toys, and it is X-mas-y.

This morning I went to feed my birds, and got 2 different kinds of poo on me. golden, and chunky. Plus I had to process a rooster. He was not mean, just stand offish. I have 2 other roosters I can hold, and pet. I like that kind. I also have "Gregg" from the chose and egg to root for group. He looks like a BCM. I have him in the group with grown chickens, while his hens are still in a separate pen. He is the only rooster I had from that group of chicks. But he was so large, I put him in with my hens. He doesn't have friends in grown up group, so he decided to come up and bite me pretty hard, to make friends. But you know, it worked. I like roosters to come up to me. I picked him up and carried him around, and set him back down. He did not get the ax. I will pick him up every time he sees me. Usually they stop biting, and like being carried about.

This morning I went to feed my birds, and got 2 different kinds of poo on me. golden, and chunky. Plus I had to process a rooster. He was not mean, just stand offish. I have 2 other roosters I can hold, and pet. I like that kind. I also have "Gregg" from the chose and egg to root for group. He looks like a BCM. I have him in the group with grown chickens, while his hens are still in a separate pen. He is the only rooster I had from that group of chicks. But he was so large, I put him in with my hens. He doesn't have friends in grown up group, so he decided to come up and bite me pretty hard, to make friends. But you know, it worked. I like roosters to come up to me. I picked him up and carried him around, and set him back down. He did not get the ax. I will pick him up every time he sees me. Usually they stop biting, and like being carried about.
:love

Back
Top Bottom