Newnan GA Fairground Show?

I don't plan on purchasing. I am waiting on a new coup...at my limit in my first one..Yes, they always say build bigger than you expect. I hope to purchase from a hatchery in late spring.

Thinking about Black Australorp...I hear they are real gentle. Out of my 8, I do have one who is a little aggressive. Jumps up and tries to take things out of my hand.

It looks like the weather is going to allow us to come and show again this year!!! Yay!!!
My daughter is showing her LF White Crested Black Polish again. She has shown her Polish for the past 2 years and won out of the polish both times. And I am showing my LF Black Orpington. I normally show Salmon Faverolles, but I thought I'd mix it up this year. Several of our children normally show and they have a great time.

We're hoping to pick up a couple white call duck hens, since a fox snatched my son's hens in the fall.

Hope to meet some BYCers there!!!

Hi BYC.Will be going to my first Chicken show on Saturday in Newnan Ga. I have been looking forward to this all month cant wait,and hope to meet some BYC members there also. Have a great weekend everyone,will post more after show.

Thinking about bringing some Gold Laced Brahma cockerels to sell & maybe a couple of young pair of Cream Legbars, but I don't know. Anyone know what to expect at a show?

Back
Top Bottom