Newnan GA Poultry Show this year?

Is anyone bringing some Black Bantam Cochins to the show? My poor roo is so lonely that his girlfriend is now the MAGPIE DUCK.. thank goodness she is a patient girl.. but none the less. I would like to find 2 or 3 at a "pet" price.. not one to show as I don't have time.. so if you have a show flock and some didn't make the cut.. I would love to give them a home. They will be pampered..

Shelly

My guess is that Judy Gantt will be at the show and all she raises is bantam cochins, definitely check with her.
smile.png

Judy only lives about 20 minutes from me, and yes she has some that don't make the "show" grade available from time to time, they are still gorgeous even if they don't make it to the show ring!
big_smile.png

I will be looking for a Rooster to head my free range laying flock. Need one that is good to his girls and is protective. Show Quality is not a requirement. My Main roo will be heading to the breeding pen so I need one to fill his place. FBCM, any color Plymouth Rock, RIR, or EE is preffered. I you have one that fits the bill and will be at the show please let me know. Thanks

I have a RIR rooster for sure.. probably have and EE ..I have a BCM

we are making some breed flock decisions this next week too.. I can let you know for sure what I have and send you some pictures

Shelly

Judy only lives about 20 minutes from me, and yes she has some that don't make the "show" grade available from time to time, they are still gorgeous even if they don't make it to the show ring!
big_smile.png

please ask her for me.. I have had one person that offered a hen for $25..

Shelly

I posted in the other Newnan thread also..I want to set up prebuys on Goldneck Duccle hens/pullets...other color Duccles...and I want to surprise my mom with a frizzled polish hen to go with her polish...I have a frizzle cochin she LOVES and was trying to figure how to breed it into her flock...I can fix that with a nice hen!! So PLEASE if you have or know of someone coming with any of these hook me up...I will even Paypal money in advance after seeing pics!!

Back
Top Bottom