Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
Me too! Looking for silkie chicks or eggs! I know who am I kidding right? Don't know till you ask thought I would ask.

I just went to your page and you have some beautiful babies! Will you be bringing any eggs for sale?

I could bring chicks or eggs from my Naked Necks or Lav orps, or BLRW, or Anconas

ETA, looking for White Orps, would prefer pullets, but chicks might do it!!!

Last edited:
Nava don't temp me with NN. I love some funky chickens. I have to wait till after the move when I can get a bigger barn. Please don't say that again. I don't know where I would put them. But can you post a link where I can adore your NN's from afar. How much a dozen just in case!
hide.gif

Chantay if I come to the show I may have a few chicks but I only have one girl laying now. I do have some eggs in the bator with Bobbi's eggs due to hatch on the 26th. I hope I get to come to this show, it is 5 hrs from me, but will be at the Dalton show for sure, it is only 2 hr drive.
I still have lots I would like to improve on but thanks.
Hope to see you guys there.

lau.gif
lau.gif
I think I peed a little. That is my Edward you would have better luck shooting me in the head. He and I have been through a lot he is my baby. But I would love to trade eggs or even chick in the spring.

Last edited:
I did not mean to offend in anyway you have beautiful NN, but Edward is my baby. I have spent over 200 in vet bills on him and I am very attached at this point. I have prayed over him while rocking him to sleep many a night. At one point I was just prayig for him to live through the night. He is doing well finally. I do love the the NN in you avatar. If I am able to make it to the Newnan show I would love to buy a few eggs as I do have an empty coop.
Sorry if I came across the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom