Newnan, GA Show

I am also looking to purchase a silver sussex breeding cocokerial if anyone has one!!!!!!! I have a beautiful pr of light sussex that will be laying the first of March, I have a couple of cochin cokerials that are about ready to breed and a couple of black cochin cockerials if anyone is interested.

Thank you all, for the offers, but I found my Lav roo. Thank you all.

Still looking for White Orps, pullets if possible. Thank you.

If anyone is looking I have barred rock rooster hatched from eggs I got from bargain and a Dominique rooster I got from a local breeder. Not hatchery lines. The barred rocks are about 4 months and the Dom hatched last may.

I am looking for really good speckled sussex. I have hatchery SS already. I am looking for some SS from somebody trying to breed to the SOP.

Feel free to pm me or POST.

Quote:
This is the BIG QUALIFYing show for Black Copper MARANS. There should be more people at this show with good marans than at any previous time. . .
If the marans people can not SHOW that they are ready - - - the APA standard for marans will not be approved.

Quote:
This is the BIG QUALIFYing show for Black Copper MARANS. There should be more people at this show with good marans than at any previous time. . .
If the marans people can not SHOW that they are ready - - - the APA standard for marans will not be approved.

I'm not at all educated on showing and how this stuff works, but does this mean that the more who show marans, the better chance of approval? I've got two pullets I could bring if it would help "the cause," but I'll have to learn fast! LOL

(At Lake City marans chicks were going for $10 each from the one person I saw selling them if I remember correctly.)

If things keep going like they have been I will have LF lemon blue eggs and Blue jersey giant eggs for sale. Here is a pic of the parents
1737_018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom