Newnan, GA Show

I have some white bearded silkie chicks for sale. I will be taking them to Morganton, NC on Feb. 12. If you want them, I would ask that you prepay me. I will bring what is sold to the Morganton or Newnan show. They would be more breeder quality. They could be showable, I just would not know that until they grow out. You can see pictures of the parents and babies they have produced on the BYC for sale under the chicks category.

I sold out in Morganton last year, so if you want them for Morganton or Newnan, please let me know and prepay. I can send pictures of the current babies if you email me and let me know.

Thanks,

Tonya Plummer
Feather Leg Farms

I will have some of my BLRW chicks, if you want some let me know, I should only have a few, sorry.
here is the first one born today, and I got more coming, I hope they all make it if they all do I should only have 10 at $ 5 per chick
for parent pic's look in my page, Thanks Nava.
38176_chicks_112.jpg

I am now the distributor for OXINE for North Florida and Georgia. If you have never used it, you need to. Use it to clean your coops, pens, stalls, waterers, kennels, and I even mist it over my birds. Works great for crusty eyes too. Kills a number of bacterias and fungi. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It is usually only available online and you have to pay shipping...

I will have quarts of OXINE available at the show in my sale area for $15.00 each. If you want to prepay, please PM me for my paypal address. If you have never used this wonderful sanitizer and want more information, click on my website to learn more and you will see why you should be using OXINE. If you already use it, but have it shipped to you, here's your chance to get double the amount and not pay shipping charges!!
wink.png

Vickie

Does anybody that is coming to the show have an extra cuckoo marans hen? Would like feather legged, lays a dark egg or came from one, and around laying age. Plz pm me if you do. Trying to make a barred olive egger project

Last edited:
ATTN:::: Anyone have any Cukoo Silkies for sale???? I have a friend coming to show that is looking for some.....Decent quality not a hatchery bird but at least good breeder....
Thanks, Aimee:D
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Here's a new updated album for the Silkies I am bringing for sale at the show. I took out the ones that were sold and added some new ones!!
smile.png

http://picasaweb.google.com/106771605868163975042/SilkiesForSaleNewnanGA#

PM me with any questions!

Edited to add: Congrats to:
emmalynn on your new White girl!!!!
1997 on your Splash girls!!
featherlegfarms on your white girls and blue/splash girl
soulsong on your blue/splash girls

I'm sooo excited for all of you!!!!
wee.gif

Vickie

Last edited:
Quote:
Aimee,
I have 2 developing eggs that could be cuckoo. They are from a fellow BYCer. It is not a color I want and if we can tell at the hatch...I will bring them.
Lori

I have one nice cuckoo marans roo left for sale that I can bring to the newnan sale or can meet someone near Opelika, Alabama or Columbus, Georgia. He is 7 months old. PM me if interested.

My updated list of what is in my brooder, As of 1-2-11 for more update look on my website www.redroofhens.com. I will bring want ever you want off this list to the show. You have to pay half to paypal [email protected]. I will only bring bird that have been payed for.

20 Standard Frizzle Cochin Chicks $4.00
5 Blue Black and Splash Cochin Chicks $5.00
16 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes Chicks $6.00
28 Blue and Black Orpington Chicks $5.00
49 Buff Orpington Chicks $4.00
0 Lavender Orpington Chicks $10.00 Chicks are sold out for the Month of Feb
2 Black Copper Marans Chicks $8.00
2 Blue, Black and splash Silkies Chicks $6.00
5 Millie Fleur D'uccle $6.00
1 Oliver Eggers Chicks $4.00
6 miner blue Game $5.00
0 Frizzle Easter Eggers