Newnan, GA Show

I know Vickie. I am kidding. I am sure they will do their best to stay clean. LOL. If not, we understand. I have babies in a brooder in my house that cannot seem to do that job. I have to give them a quick bath tomorrow. I cannot stand seeing them dirty.

Maybe we can go candy shopping together, you just have to outrun me and Cheyenne!!!! Kevin will be in the running as well as our friend, Tina. LOL Cannot wait to see you Saturday. That is all Cheyenne talks about as well as our other silkie friends we have met along the way.

Quote:
If I have any of these lavender Orp roos left, I will be taking them to the show to sell.
40933_feb_11_2011_016.jpg

LuckyChick,

I am assuming those are not silkies you are speaking of. I did not put it in the part about the splits or paints. That is my fault. I redid it so it would be more clear. Sorry for the misunderstanding. You do have some very pretty orpingtons. They are beautiful!!! If they are silkies, please PM or email and let me know. I for sure want them if so!!!

Tonya

I wish I could go but it is just to far. Maybe next year I can plan better and make a weekend of it. I think it is about an 8 hr drive one way.

Last edited:
I am looking for white or bbs silkie chicks or lavender Orpington chicks, but I do not know how to find out who is selling what at the Newman show. Is there a list somewhere or can somebody tell me how you know who is selling what? Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

We will be bringing about 4 lavender and split lavender silkie boys of varying ages. (Between $25 - $75)

Also a pair of non bearded lavender silkies. ($100 for the pair)

We may have a few lavender and split black silkie chicks... not sure yet how many... hatching today. ($25/ea)

We have videos of a few of the ones we will be bringing on our Facebook page.

So, so, so, so excited to go to the show... email or PM if anyone has any questions!

Back
Top Bottom