News on The Clan Issue! Please Click! Currently 40% Resolved!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
yeah
hmm.png

To be 100% honest, I like groundclan the way it is
hmm.png

I don't want to get the whole Torrent issue up again, because that caused some complications.

Quote:
It's not disappearing, just moving.

Yeah, that's fine, just I hope not with Airclan because I don't want to get into Torrent again. I might just delet the character though.

Quote:
I started geting my clans closer already. I was planning to join them together all along, really.

Quote:
I started geting my clans closer already. I was planning to join them together all along, really.

woot.gif

Quote:

woot.gif

Awesome!! Then what'll happen to Misty SkyFlare? Will she go back to being a warrior, and who will be leader?

Quote:
woot.gif

Awesome!! Then what'll happen to Misty SkyFlare? Will she go back to being a warrior, and who will be leader?

Misty SkyFlare and PearlFeather will take turns being Deputy, and FogStar and SandStar will both stay leader and work out there problems together, which should be easy because they're both my characters.

Quote:

Misty SkyFlare and PearlFeather will take turns being Deputy, and FogStar and SandStar will both stay leader and work out there problems together, which should be easy because they're both my characters.

Great, that sounds good
wink.png

I like Misty, she's such a carefree character, unlike myself.

Back
Top Bottom