NH chicken swap & market fair chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedove

Crowing
13 Years
Nov 10, 2008
Fitzwilliam NH
This thread is to discuss chickens and other animals. Personal triumphs and stories are welcome.

If you have an issue with what someone posts or with a poster, please keep it to PMs or other private communication.

If you have a question about something that is posted, feel free to ask it, but let the question stand on it's own without any baiting or flaming. If you don't think you can do that, PM me with your concern and I will be happy to address it to the group.

If we all behave this thread can stay open. If not the mods will close it again so please behave.

frow.gif
thank you also Firedove. and very nicely worded .
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
We occasionally get them in the house. They come in down the fireplace chimneys. They are so cute, I just pick them up and toss 'em out the window and they coast to the tree on the from yard!

Quote:
We occasionally get them in the house. They come in down the fireplace chimneys. They are so cute, I just pick them up and toss 'em out the window and they coast to the tree on the from yard!

Did you get my PM ?

Quote:

Did you get my PM ?

No, when did you send it???

Hi everyone
smile.png
I'm doing pretty well these days and looking forward to the Milford swap on the 18th. I won't be able to stay all day though. I have to attend to a booth for the vet clinic at the Fast Friends Greyhound Rescue's "Walk for the Greyhounds." Anyone interested in supporting Fast Friends should check it out. It will be 1-4pm in Swanzey, NH. I don't have specific contact info just now but if you are interested I can get some.

That is one cute little flying furball! I've never had the pleasure to see one for myself, I didn't even realize they were in this area. Great pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom