NH chicken swap & market fair chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone had asked me about blue eyed white Mini Lops at the Cheshire Fairgrounds swap and I can't remember who it was now. Funny thing about being on major pain killers for a prolonged time. So, if whoever it was could contact me, I have a friend who has a beautiful BEW buck to sell and she lives just over the border from me in Winchendon, MA.

Also, I keep forgetting to post. Same friend's mom has 6, 15 month old, laying hens to sell 5 RIR and 1 BR. She'd like pick up at her home (which I believe is in Athol, MA, not sure). If you would like to make an offer on the birds I can take it to her. I might be able to get them to the Milford swap if they are pre-sold.

I am so excited I have to share! My Nigerian gave birth to her 1st babies last night,Yipee! They are the cutest little buck and doe twins.I am so proud of her she is an excellent mama. Hope to share pics soon.
wee.gif

Quote:
Oh, how fun! Congrats! I remember we had goats on the farm that i grew up on. Remember watching them give birth. We also had sheep and a couple cows, some pigs, and then of course chickens too. Ah, the memories! My hubby wants to get all kinds of farm animals, but right now, i think the chickens are keeping us busy enough, along with our children, cats, and our naughty beagle who broke her tie-out cable and ran away last week!
smile.png

Quote:
Congrats Jen...I know how excited you have been the last few times I have seen you! She had twins??? What colors??? Blue eyes??? Can I be the Godmother??? LOL

Hi. More excitment around here this evening! We have Nigerian dwarf triplets now, too. Wahoo! 2 bucks and a doe. That makes 5 babies in 24 hrs. Everyone is doing well a nd as soon as I can figure out how to download these pictures I will share them.
ya.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom