NH chicken swap & market fair chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratz on the baby goats, Jen! I bet they will be a lot of fun, and a handful and a half! We must have pics!!!

I want to thank everyone for keeping on topic for the thread and would like to remind everyone that common courtesy should extend to all swap threads, not just this one.

Quote:
Hi. triplets are fairly common, they occur more often than singleton/quad births but less often than twins.
smile.png

frow.gif
thumbsup.gif
congrats . but the question is did your husband get the barn done?
idunno.gif

No barn yet, but he built another goat shed right quick!
lol.png

Quote:

frow.gif
thumbsup.gif
congrats . but the question is did your husband get the barn done?
idunno.gif

lol.png

Jen, are you going to Merrimack?? Bring pics if you have them so we can all see!

Quote:
lol.png

Jen, are you going to Merrimack?? Bring pics if you have them so we can all see!

Hi. I'm afraid I won't make the Merrimack swap too much to do and the weather dosen't look very promising, but I plan on going to the Tilton Agway swap on Sun., I'll have baby pics to share then. Hope to see you there.
big_smile.png

These are the chicks i got from Just a country girl recently. She says mom was a Mille Fleur and dad was either a Black-tailed White Japanese or possibly a Serama. They are about 9 wks or so, and still very small. SO cute! We are in process of hand taming them.
smile.png

23618_101_0873a.jpg

While i am doing pictures, this is the coop i built for my chickens. It's 8x10 (we have 26 chickens out there at the moment). Yes, there is a ladder in the fenced-in run---it serves two purposes. One, it helps support the center of the wire mesh that covers the top of the run, and two, the chickens sometimes like to perch on the steps of the ladder.
smile.png

23618_101_0869.jpg

23618_101_0476.jpg

Quote:
its very nice, we put up a 2x4 in to hold up our wire and then built roosts off of it in different directions. the birds liked it. i dont have that outside run anymore but there is a permanent idea for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom