NH- Hampton Falls (3/20/10) A Market Fair Swap

thanks Henry! funny to see you on here! you thinking of making a trip up here to snatch them away?!
lol.png

Chickn, i understand you feelings on parting with sweet little lap roos! and those fav roos are wonderful for it!

Chickie'sMoma :

thanks Henry! funny to see you on here! you thinking of making a trip up here to snatch them away?!
lol.png

Chickn, i understand you feelings on parting with sweet little lap roos! and those fav roos are wonderful for it!

i thought maybe you had henry checking out the quality, which is fine. lol too funny. maybe henry will send me some blue eggs, are your pens separated by color? or do you need to for that?​

Ha ha I just came to check it out on my own kinds by accident went to click on the MD show thread and clicked this and saw faverolles ha ha. I don't have my pens seprated by color but the blue salmon color breeds like blue black splash so with my eggs you will get a % of salmon and % of blue salmon. I am sending Chickie'sMoma a trio with one blue salmon roo and one blue salmon hen along with a salmon hen. I can tape some eggs on the inside of the box from my newest blue salmon roo who is very good and my SQ hens. I am going to be seperating them for breeding soon.

Henry

Quote:
that would be great, so your getting into blue there chickie awesome

yep!
tongue.png
i'm hiding roos in my garage coop so neighbors don't complain about early morning crowers! no neighbors have been complaining about noise so far!
lol.png
and they get the comfort of having AC for the summer on the few HOT days we get here, while really cold days/nights they can get some heat too!

i'm going to work this spring and summer on insulating my bigger 3 season coop so i can see about moving the roos out there to put in with the bigger group of girls and not have the early morning noise issue.
tongue.png

Anybody interested in a nearly year-old Delaware cockerel? He's free.

This guy has never shown any aggression and takes good care of his ladies. But, I want to do some other breeding and would find it easier without this rooster to keep separate.

Unneeded cockerels usually go to the freezer, but this guy has a name (Julio) and has been nice enough to earn a stay of execution from me. Of course, once he's yours, you can do with him whatever you want.

13544_julio.jpg

Quote:
that would be great, so your getting into blue there chickie awesome

One of my fav roos is a blue salmon. The other 2 look salmon.

Quote:
we just had to get rid of our big rir roo , he went after my son, this roo i would bring with you, i think if not myself someone will take him.

Back
Top Bottom