NH- Hampton Falls (3/20/10) A Market Fair Swap

Quote:
we just had to get rid of our big rir roo , he went after my son, this roo i would bring with you, i think if not myself someone will take him.

I'm not 100% sure that I will be attending, though if someone speaks up and says they want Julio, I will make it 100%.

Tim

Quote:
we just had to get rid of our big rir roo , he went after my son, this roo i would bring with you, i think if not myself someone will take him.

I'm not 100% sure that I will be attending, though if someone speaks up and says they want Julio, I will make it 100%.

Tim

i will show dh his pic and get back to you today.

Quote:

Tim

bring him tim we will take him for sure.

Quote:

Tim

Then I'll be there! Now the challenge will be to come home with an empty cage. (I'm not questioning your sincerity; I'm questioning my will power with regards to the hens I see at the swap.)

Quote:

Then I'll be there! Now the challenge will be to come home with an empty cage. (I'm not questioning your sincerity; I'm questioning my will power with regards to the hens I see at the swap.)

LOL, no we want him. i will look for you then.

I am in search of a Appenzeller Spitzhauben Roo and pullet.

Pullets - Black Copper Maran, Wheaton Maran or Splash Maran, and BLRW (or chicks over a month old)

A whole weekend of chickens......I cant wait!

Looks like I will have some Cornish X Rocks and Cornish Roasters for sale, they are a mixed bag and they all look the same to me.

I ordered them from Murray McMurray, and I had to get 25 and that really is just way tooo many.

If you are interested PM me. They were hatched 2/5/10. So they were 5 weeks last Friday.
Straight Run - I'd like $6.50 each.

i am putting together 6-12 hatching eggs
pure blue/black/splash jersey giants
pure blue/black/splash std cochins

if anyone is interested let me know and i will bring them to this swap
oldenglish153.jpg
breeder pen jgiants
oldenglish165.jpg

100_1693.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom