NH- Hampton Falls (3/20/10) A Market Fair Swap

Quote:
thanks Chickn! he's a sweet boy! and his lady is very nice too! she laid an egg after i moved her into their temporary pen today!
celebrate.gif
i forgot to ask if either of them had a name. i was told he was nameless but i just wanted to be sure of it so i could figure out good names for them. hubby went into the garage tonight and hasn't said a word yet about them, so i am hoping he hasn't noticed them or thinks they are ones i already had. i've been trying to get a few house girls moved back out to the main flock the last few days so he might just be thinking they are just separated for some reason
tongue.png

:weeeThank you so much for a wonderful day! We had fun! Actually found homes for all but 2!
ya.gif
(they went to the audobon guy) Didn't bring any home either!
ep.gif

Which never happens....
Can't wait till next swap... hopefully nh, but might have to wait till oxford.
have fun at the fest today all!

Chickie'sMoma :

Quote:
thanks Chickn! he's a sweet boy! and his lady is very nice too! she laid an egg after i moved her into their temporary pen today!
celebrate.gif
i forgot to ask if either of them had a name. i was told he was nameless but i just wanted to be sure of it so i could figure out good names for them. hubby went into the garage tonight and hasn't said a word yet about them, so i am hoping he hasn't noticed them or thinks they are ones i already had. i've been trying to get a few house girls moved back out to the main flock the last few days so he might just be thinking they are just separated for some reason
tongue.png

LOL your so funny, keep moving them around he wont notice! LOL did you get my pm?​

It was nice to meet chickn and her husband and Tony, a couple faces to go with BYC names.

I was also curious whether the woman next to you with tons of chicks was from the forums. I sort of suspect not since she had Speckled Sussex chicks and seem to think that is something that would have been mentioned and noticed in one of these threads if she was posting here. She had business cards, but I didn't pick one up.

Quote:
i didnt see the cards, darn. i dont think she is from here either, she must be on the newsletter maybe

tim- julio is taking over all the big girls here, its the tiny roo we brought home with him that has managed to bloody every roo in the place, he is tiny but thinks he is not!
we placed them both in last night and they are out free ranging today, we shall see how bedtime goes. we are home all day today so a good day to watch.

Quote:
i saw you , they are the cutest. i tried talking with them but they stopped looking in my direction, a bit shy too i guess.

They were REALLY into their munchkins
smile.png
My oldest is language delayed too, so he doesn't say much anyway...very quiet...except when he runs out of munchkins
smile.png
My youngest though is super outgoing and friendly, never met a stranger that one, but I think he was a little over stimulated
smile.png

We made a really quick trip through because I was focused, and only wanted to give DH a quick chicken intro.

Hopefully I'll have more time at the next meeting!

Back
Top Bottom