NH- Hampton Falls (3/20/10) A Market Fair Swap

anyone interested in a pair of silver pheasants and or a single male silver pheasant let me know, dont want to box and bring if i dont have a possible buyer

bringing bantam pair, silkie roo's and ameraucana roo's. mixed hatching eggs.
...maybe the rooster man will be there? Would like good homes for 5mos old silkie roo's though.

Looking for serema pullets, langshans, araucana's, possibly rir roo....ect

I went! I had fun. I bought a nesting box for my parents Mandarin's and *gulp* a hen
smile.png
She is very cute. I have no idea what she is, she is small, and black with a greenish blue tinge. I put her in the coop and she has settled in, my turkey and decrepit rooster haven't really seen her yet so that should be interesting.

i was happy with the turn out today, bob if your lurking it was nice to see you, unexpected hope you did well.
tom was there from nasbirdclub as well.
how hard was it not to go home with those goats!!

who was the lady next to me with boxes and boxes of chicks>? anyone here

we sold out, chickiemama take good care of my boy he is one of my favorites.

julio is here tonight we will sneak him in with the free rangers and see what tomorrow brings, came home also with a little gray jap roo?? that should be interesting.

sorry to the guy who got stuck in the mud!!

sold 4 flemish giants and didnt take any to the swap, thats whats great about a swap close to home!

on to milford
big_smile.png

I should have looked at the time.....got there when it was over, lol. Typical me atleast it wasn't the only reason I was up there and I was probably better off, going to the Stock in Townsend tomorrow and I don't need more than what I plan on taking tomorrow
lol.png

Next time
smile.png

I was planning to be there but I was waiting for someone who was going to buy all my Polish. I guess they got detained and I waited all day. At least I sold 6 goose eggs and a dz duck eggs at home today.

Sure wish I could have gone though.

bob

Quote:
i hate that , and sorry that happened. would have been nice to see you,
speaking of polish i have yet to get an egg from the pair i got from you! if they dont start laying soon they are out of here~!! LOL

I went, but was only there on a mission for turkey poults, and there was not a one...we had both kiddos with us, so we were in and out pretty quick. For ttose of you who saw two adorable boys (almost 1 and 2) in a stroller eating munchkins, both black (although one is much lighter skin toned)....that was me! I get shy in groups
smile.png

I won't make it to Townsend tomorrow, mainly cause I can't take my two little ones out in the yucky weather, and because we have to classes in the AM (tumbling and swimming don't ya know!) and then have to drive to Dorchester to pick up another shipping crate that was on Craigslist...they make awesome brooders!

Hopefully I'll catch everyone at another swap sometime!

Quote:
i saw you , they are the cutest. i tried talking with them but they stopped looking in my direction, a bit shy too i guess.

Back
Top Bottom