NH Merrimack- TSC chicken swap 11/7

Not going to make it tomorrow.
hit.gif

I drive a school bus for the city of Auburn ME.
No wonder I was missing quite a few students the last 2 days....ugh
sickbyc.gif

enough said.
Have fun everyone.
I still have the easter egg rooster if anyone wants him.....

cindy we forgot to cut the wood, waiting for him to tell me if we can bring it whole, ughh stress. maybe he will get up early and cut it, this dark early thing stinks seems we get nothing done he gets home in the dark.

Quote:
If you can't bring it that's okay. If you can just let me know in the morning that would be great. I don't want to bring the trailer if I don't have to.

Quote:
If you can't bring it that's okay. If you can just let me know in the morning that would be great. I don't want to bring the trailer if I don't have to.

we are bringing it, but it more than likely will be 8ft long, but it is coming, how many did you want?

Quote:
on those black frizzles would one of them happen to be a pullet? also, you mentioned you had some young cochins, are those bantams or standards? i'm looking for a few bantam pullet cochins to add to my flock.

i can always come by and check them out at your place so you don't have to bring them all along to the swap. i wasn't planning on going tomorrow since i have house work to get to.

Does anyone have Diamond Doves? Looking for a pair, yeah really need more
big_smile.png

Question. If the TSC is confused about there being a swap will there be signs?? Still new to all this
smile.png
We are leaving early early AM.

Quote:
I have diamond doves.I could bring a pair to Merrimack if you'd like.How about cockatiels?
In N.H.,Tony.

That would be great how much? Would they be warm enough in the van? How much on the tiels?

Back
Top Bottom