BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
@Purina
@DrMikelleRoeder

How much niacin is in Start and Grow, Flock Raiser and the 30% Gamebird starter?

Thanks,
Kathy

Last edited:
@Purina
@DrMikelleRoeder

How much niacin is in Start and Grow, Flock Raiser and the 30% Gamebird starter?

Thanks,
Kathy
So sorry for the delayed response, casportny! This spring has been a busy one!

We fortify each of these products with considerably more than enough to meet the niacin requirements of each of the relevant species. Layer chicks need a minimum of 27 ppm for the first six weeks of life, less after that. Ducklings need 55 ppm, and gamebirds need 30 to 70 ppm, depending on the specie. Purina products are optimally fortified to meet the needs of these various types of birds.

Hope this helps - Let me know if you have other questions!

So sorry for the delayed response, casportny! This spring has been a busy one!
We fortify each of these products with considerably more than enough to meet the niacin requirements of each of the relevant species. Layer chicks need a minimum of 27 ppm for the first six weeks of life, less after that. Ducklings need 55 ppm, and gamebirds need 30 to 70 ppm, depending on the specie. Purina products are optimally fortified to meet the needs of these various types of birds. Hope this helps - Let me know if you have other questions!
While you're here ... how much niacin is in each of the individual feeds?

Quote:
We fortify each of these products with considerably more than enough to meet the niacin requirements of each of the relevant species. Layer chicks need a minimum of 27 ppm for the first six weeks of life, less after that. Ducklings need 55 ppm, and gamebirds need 30 to 70 ppm, depending on the specie. Purina products are optimally fortified to meet the needs of these various types of birds.

Hope this helps - Let me know if you have other questions!
Thanks. Which of the Purina products have the 70 ppm?

-Kathy

Thanks. Which of the Purina products have the 70 ppm?

-Kathy

I do hope someone from Purina will answer this question.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom