Niacin question....

Ask friends or look in the phone book for an elevator in your area.  Brewers yeast is a common additive to animal feed and comes in a 50# bag for around $15.  or you can buy it by the pound for about $1./lb.  Store in a  dry airtight container.

I will be ordering it online, as I know where to buy from and now know what brand I'm getting. No hunting around necessary. I doubt I'll need more than a pound or two. Thank you, though!

Also, look up Wheeler County Oregon. There is NOTHING in my area. When I say I live in the middle of nowhere, I really do mean it. Our phone book is not even a quarter of an inch thick, and most of it is maps and other miscellaneous things.

Where did you find niacin? After one experience with poor leg development, I'm going to give it to all of mh hatchlings for the first week; however, j cannot find it any where other than tablets for humans at Walmart. Thx

Where did you find niacin? After one experience with poor leg development, I'm going to give it to all of mh hatchlings for the first week; however, j cannot find it any where other than tablets for humans at Walmart. Thx

The link in this post is where I get mine in powdered form:
I've been using this and it's been working great for me! And it comes in a giant tub so it lasts foreeevvveeerrr

Can anyone tell me is it ok if my chickens drink the same water/niacin, which I have for my ducks ???

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom