Niacin Supplement

Got it. And I cannot seem to tag people when I use my phone. Very frustrating sometimes. However, we live in an age of magic. You and I are communicating across the miles, not even knowing where the other one is.

We have a two week old pekin that is in need of niacin. In the past I crushed up a bit of a niacin tablet, mixed it with water and squirted it down the ducks throat. For the life of me I cannot remember how much I gave her. Anyone have any idea how much if administering this way?

We have a two week old pekin that is in need of niacin. In the past I crushed up a bit of a niacin tablet, mixed it with water and squirted it down the ducks throat. For the life of me I cannot remember how much I gave her. Anyone have any idea how much if administering this way?

No, I don't, @Rhondax6 , can you calculate it using the 150 mg niacin per gallon of drinking water information? That's about a mg niacin per ounce of water......How much does a two week old Pekin drink in a day? I mean, drink, not just splash.....
hide.gif

Does @casportpony know?

As it turns out, there is no regular niacin or B3 in this entire town. It'll be Wednesday before I can get to the next town over to get some nutritional yeast. We've already lost one, I hope this one can hang on. Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom