Niacin......

alissa338

Hatching
7 Years
Nov 26, 2012
How does everyone feel about Niacin? I have seen conflicting posts and I just want what is best for my new little ducks. I just got them today and they are happy and healthy (except for a very stressful choking episode already) and I would like to keep them that way. I know you should use flush-free and not the time released formula of niacin to supplement water but I can't find that up here at Wal-Mart or Walgreens. So if I have to choose which should I get?

How does everyone feel about Niacin? I have seen conflicting posts and I just want what is best for my new little ducks. I just got them today and they are happy and healthy (except for a very stressful choking episode already) and I would like to keep them that way. I know you should use flush-free and not the time released formula of niacin to supplement water but I can't find that up here at Wal-Mart or Walgreens. So if I have to choose which should I get?
Why not try Brewers yeast. you can find it In some feed stores for horses and also Natural food stores. Congrats on your new babies.

Back
Top Bottom