Nice sunny day..Pic overload

gofasterstripe

Songster
9 Years
Aug 11, 2010
Waterloo, South Carolina
nice sunny day, everyone was just chillaxing
outside034.jpg

Gemini having a her big girl bath..outside, she was in and out of it for 2 hours
outside002.jpg

Elliot got in
outside031.jpg

and got out again
outside032.jpg

Maisey came to visit..as you can see my small Pekin? is not much bigger than my 4 week olds
outside005.jpg

Fiona..just beacuse she is so pretty with her rosy cheek
outside022.jpg

No peas today...sorry
outside026.jpg

Tom the cat that visits and the ducks follow
outside016.jpg

watching Tom jump thru the window
outside027.jpg

Poor Finn getting grief from the girlies
outside028.jpg

2 headed goat
tongue.png
Jack & Chazwick
outside025.jpg

snooze time
outside030.jpg

Im just loving all the wonderful pics everyone is posting of their ducks, yours are sooo cute i just adore those little fluffy yellow ducklings!! and your goats look so happy, i love goats and would love to get some but dont think i would be allowed to......

Spring is just round the corner Sandcat, the photos couldnt wait till then. But then again I dont need an excuse to post photos.
My goats are fat happy goats who will knock your legs from under you to get to the feed like they have never been fed before, many a time I have been face down with goats trampling over me when Ive had my knees knocked out from under me, food went flying and goats ran over me to get the food, I just lay there untill the mad rush was over with an empty feed bucket in my hand
roll.png

Nice photos. Poor Finn. I've noticed that some ducks are just more sexy to the opposite sex than others. It's funny, I often see some females followed by 5 males and others who can't seem to get the attention of 1 male.

Hey - what's all that green stuff on the ground?!?! LOL I've only seen mounds of white for so long I've forgotten what's underneath!

Totally jealous of you're sunshiney happiness!

Loved that stroll through duck haven, they are all so pretty, and sunshine and warmth, I am so ready. Just slipped on the ice when I went out to put everyone up and of course I went right into duck poo, so had to wash up and shed clothes when i came inside. It'll be so nice when I can walk on grass again.. dirt would even be nice
hmm.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom