Nice young Paint Silkie pair - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
Offering for your consideration this nice Silkie pair consisting of a paint cockerel and black pullet. The cockerel is approximately 7 months old and the pullet is around 9 months old. The paint is from my cross of paint x recessive white and should be bred back to black for the next generation. He has lovely type, bright blue earlobes, dark skin, comb and eyes. Could have better positioning of 4/5 toes. As with most paint cockerels, he has some leakage, in his case, he has both buff and champagne. Leakage does not usually show up on the female offspring in paint breedings, but is common with the males. The pullet is a solid black breeding quality girl with a nice round body and decent type. I would expect these two to produce some very nice offspring. My flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean and all birds are vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch. These birds will come to you bathed and parasite free in new shipping boxes. Shipping costs will depend upon where you are located, box fee is $15 for two boxes. Postage is running approximately $65 to ship two birds across the country from Washington state where I am located. Please note that the paint color is a work in progress and you can expect only a certain percentage of the offspring to show the paint color. Please pm or email if you are interested in this nice pair & thank you for looking.

Back
Top Bottom