Niederrheiner Thread! All Colors!

Pics
Free
I have several cockerels to give away to anyone interested in having Lemon Cuckoo Neiderrheiners.

They range in ages from 7 weeks to 7 months.

If interested in starting a breeding program of Lemon Cuckoo Neiderrheiners contact me, please.

I live just North of Houston.

You can email at [email protected]

If you are a long term member of the APA and are interested in breeding Lemon Cuckoo Neiderrheiners please contact me.

We are trying to get the breed recognized by the APA but none in our group have been members for the minimum 5 years.

Please contact me by ema at [email protected]

Hey Folks,
I have 2 young cockerels that I would like to trade for 1 or 2 young cockerels that did not come from Johnny's stock (Vorksigan). The ONLY reason is that's where mine came from and trying to diversify the gene pool for my little girls. Johnny has beautiful birds! :) I am in East Texas (Woodville area), not too far from the TX/Louisiana State line. Shipping (each pays their own - should be the same $$) is also an option.
Anyone?? Thanks
I am in Splendora and would gladly trade and give you cockerels. If you are close enough to come pick out those that you fill would help you achieve the SOP, that would be great.
Johnny
[email protected].

The group of us that have been trying to get the breed APA recognized have created a breed Standard of Perfection based on the German Standard.

If you are interested in a copy email me and I will send it to you.

This is not the official standard b/c the breed has not been recognized but this is what we are breeding to.

Johnny
[email protected]

@Vorksigan I was cracking up! Were you talking to yourself in the posts? LOL! Absolutely the BEST of LUCK on your project! How's the heat in TX? We're 108 to 112 degrees depending on the time of day. A real scorcher and it's been a chore keeping our little backyard flock comfortable. I lost a Dominique in the first 115 degree heatwave a couple weeks back. It hurts to lose a good bird to a Satanic heatstroke! At least the two remaining Doms are learning that it is beneficial to stand in cold pans of water to cool off! Our two other older hens already know how to get wet under the mister to stay cool but the 3 Dom pullets had no clue and lost one. They're finally catching onto how to stay comfortable and cool in the heat. We're going through a lot of cold watermelon, grapes, cantaloupe, (and ice) to keep them hydrated!

@The Tropix and @Vorksigan Probably an obvious answer to the question, but have either of you PM'd previous Nied owners from the BYC Nied posts? You may have to team up together to go to poultry shows to get the word out about Nieds. It's a long show process but if you find the Nieds a terrific breed it will be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom