1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Nifty - Possible Solution for Unanswered Posts...??

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by HennysMom, Apr 20, 2009.

1. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

In response to the numerous postings BYCer's have put out there regarding unanswered posts; I would LOVE to answer unanswered posts (and do), however, that being said - if I sat here and had to scroll through ALLLLLL of the Recipes, and Buy/Sell/Trade in order to get through the ones I CAN answer, I'll spend all day doing this....

SO... NIFTY - my suggestion is this:

How about doing UNANSWERED POSTS in EACH SECTION, making them pull up say...6 months or less for age of posts (as Miss Prissy stated in a previous post), respectively? That way we can just hit "Unanswerd posts" in each forum area that we have whatever knowledge in??

What do you think? Wouldnt that be easier??

I know it would for me vs. hours of scrolling through 316 pages of unanswered posts.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

AWESOME idea!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

It is an interesting idea, but we probably won't do it for every section. Our first pass will probably be to remove BST stuff from the unanswered posts and go from there.

4. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Wow! as I have been trying to look at unanswered posts lately, I came into this section to suggest the very same thing! Great thinking, hennysmom! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by