Nifty's Guessing Game CLOSING ON SAT. OCT. 3rd GET YOUR GUESS IN.

muddy75

Blind Doggie Blues AGAIN
Premium Feather Member
Aug 17, 2018
southern indiana
My Coop
Which do you prefer, BYC running smoothly as he attends to necessary maintenance and upgrades or a more visible presence?
i prefer both as many of us have “day jobs” and still find time to “play” on byc.....but of course i’m not sure how much time is involved in @Nifty-Chicken ’s “day jobs” of running his websites and other obligations......I just know my own as a business owner. his seem like a lot more fun btw and less blood and spit!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
13 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
I’m starting my green tomato ketchup from our remaining garden veggies!!! @Nifty-Chicken, I will be happy to send you my grandfather’s recipe if you want it!!
Sounds really interesting! I bet my GF would love to know more!
hopefully we can come up with more ideas to keep @Nifty-Chicken more engaged with us “minions” as this has been really fun and informative!!!
Which do you prefer, BYC running smoothly as he attends to necessary maintenance and upgrades or a more visible presence?
LOL! Took the words out of my mouth! ;)

For example, I've been babysitting this rebuild for literally the past 16 hours:
1600811002205.png

muddy75

Blind Doggie Blues AGAIN
Premium Feather Member
Aug 17, 2018
southern indiana
My Coop
Sounds really interesting! I bet my GF would love to know more!

LOL! Took the words out of my mouth! ;)

For example, I've been babysitting this rebuild for literally the past 16 hours:
View attachment 2344312
i get it to a point 🤣🤣 believe me the last thing i want to do at the end of a day is deal with TEETH!! 🤣🤣 and a lot of my business is also technology related......🤣🤣🤣

Sapphire Sebright

"Hear me now; a strain of song in the forest..."
Premium Feather Member
Jun 22, 2019
My kitchen in Maine
Who is who?
View attachment 2344413
I’m out. I don’t look 👀 like any of this creatures, looking in the mirror.
Pretty sure that I'm the one on the bottom right -- the one who's falling asleep and holding a fluffy thing. In my case, it'd be a chicken, not a teddy bear, but a teddy will suit me fine enough.

electrycmonk

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Aug 8, 2019
caught in 'Denton vortex', Tx
My Coop
I "Prefer Shaken not stirred."

Butidigress

Realistically speaking? As smooth as humanly possible given that they are all humans with lives away from BYC.... I would like to see his presence to 'NOT deminish below pre-contest levels' but, None of us has any control of the future.... do we?

unless... @Nifty-Chicken "You don't have a crystal ball that your hiding out there in the SF hill country, do ya?"

Top Bottom