Nigerian Dwarf goats for sale in Arkansas!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Haviris, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    I'm posting this for a friend, she is moving and needs to sell her nigi herd. She has two does, one buck and one wether. I believe all are registered!

I will tell what I know about them, for more info you will need to contact the owner!

1st doe is April, this is a nice show quality doe! And I believe she is bred to Ty (the buck)! Here are some pics! (her fur is abit bleached in the pics, but she is black and white)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next doe is Charity, she's also been exposed to Ty, I think it's been awhile since she last kidded, but her last kids were triplets!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here are pics of the buck, he will be one year old on May 8th, I own his mom and full brother! He's the prettiest chockolate and white, I'm hoping his mom gives me a doe the same color!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And lastly the wether, Gil!
    [​IMG]

She said she'd like $250 for each of the does, $150 for Ty, and $35 for Gil, or I think she said she'd let Gil go for free w/ the purchase of one of the others! She said if someone wanted all 4 she'd let them go for $600. It would be a great start up herd!

If you are interested you can call 870-273-4627, or email [email protected] !

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  2. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    OH those are sooo cute! That buck is awesome!!! I wish I were closer...

stacy

3. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    Yes they are nice goats, but of course I am partial to the buck since I raised him! I would have kept him if he'd been a doe, I did keep his bro!

4. sjcummings

sjcummings Out Of The Brooder

Feb 9, 2007
    Shippensburg, PA
    Oh they are so cute and just the breed I wanted. I would be interested in the whole herd if I was closer or knew of a way to get them here. Right now I have a deposit on 2 nigerian dwarf kids here that will cost me $700!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  5. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    I would be interested in taking all if she would deliver them. I'm in Woodville, MS 30 miles south of Natchez on Hwy 61 - not sure where in Arkansas she is. I've been planning on starting a herd of Nigerian Dwarfs. New farm has stalls, stables, barn, goat pen, even the milking/sheering station.

6. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    I think she's near Jonesboro, you can give her a call or send her an email and see if she'd deliver, can't hurt to ask!

7. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    I thought I'd bump this up w/ a pic, I found this pic of Ty and his bro just after they were born, I just hope whoever gets them will send me pics of Ty's first kids when they get here! His mom w/ be having kids again in May, I can't wait!

Anyway here is baby Ty!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by