Miamisburg (Southwest) Ohio
Here is a few pictures of golden and tux chicks
DSCN0169.jpg

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0176.jpg

BTW just to let ya know, that cutie Tux won't be as pretty as some tuxedos youve probably seen. If you notice it's chest is almost grey iinstead of yellow (atleast from the looks of it) it will be mostly a tibetan.. but as long as it has white on it when bred to an A & M or a brown carrying A & M it has the possibilty of producing NICELY marked tuxedos
smile.png

ETA: or bred to a tibetan
wink.png

It will probably look somethign like this feathered:::

IMG_2504.jpg

Last edited:
They are so cute, I can't wait till mine hatch. I love the fourth pic, he's so tiny
love.gif

Niki goofy question, but what is on the leg of you bird? It looks like a zip tie, I'm just curious, it's part of my nature
tongue.png

Julie

Quote:
Yep its a ziptie SOMETIMES i ziptie birds I need to keep track of for one reason or another... but i dont leave them on long, just long enough for them to be separated into pens where they can grow out and i know who they are.
smile.png
I normally ziptie roos that you can't sex visually that way I always know who the roo is. Those stay on perminantly AFTER the roo is done growing so the ziptie never cuts off circulation. Zipties are very unsafe if not paid attention to. <---had to leave that in just incase someone goes "woohoo cheap legbands!" LOL! I also use small bendable metal peices and shape them into a legband and bend them over a roos leg... stays on and never hurts the bird (never cuts off circulation). I cannot bring myself to pay the high prices for legbands
smile.png

PS> i wanted to sooo bad say "oh it's just a house arrest legband"
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom