NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Spring Show

Wow - do I hear crickets? Did I start this thread too early?

hu.gif

Everyone - exhibiting or not - please try to remember our ticket auction as you do your spring cleaning or as you're out shopping over the next few weeks. New or barely used items are always appreciated. They do not have to be chicken-related (even though those are my favorite.) Marshall's Home Goods is a great place for chicken stuff, as well as Cracker Barrel. I tend to pick up stuff all year and keep it in a basket to bring up to donate.

Anything is welcome - books in good condition, old livestock magazines, antiques, new clothes (or barely used), decorative items, housewares, etc. Can be dropped of during coop-in Friday night or Saturday morning.

Thanks!!!

peep. peep.
I'm going, and I'm bringing a BUNCH of roos to sell.

Woman, you may be going home with a couple - I checked my eggs tonight (two separate batches of eight) for days ten and twelve, and all sixteen are fertile! I was not planning on this. What happened to the 50% hatch rate from mailed eggs?

You're gonna NEED some LF favs.

I thought you weren't going to cook eggs... I'll take a few Favs!

Yes, well, remember I am weak and insane. The desperate need for some LF favs overtook my common sense. I was counting on a 50% hatch rate, which would leave me eight, and half of those being boys, which would leave me four girls, which is what I want.

Hi! I live 10 minuetes away from the fair grounds.. Do you think you could pm me and I will give you my email so that you could email me the paper to fill out to show birds? (I cant remeber what it is called =]

Did you need the entry form?
We are both going to another show this weekend, so I don't know if Mame1616 will answer you right away, but someone will get you the info by tomorrow nite, or latest Monday am.
Have you had your birds Pullorum tested?

Talk to you soon, Roberta

Back
Top Bottom