NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Spring Show

What I really like is how soft they are! For like a week afterwards, I am always hugging them.

People - please find me at the show! I will be wearing my navy blue collared Sussex County Poultry Fanciers shirt, jeans, and my black cowboy boots. I also have a rainbow rooster pin. (My daughter calls it my "gay pride" chicken.) Look for me!

Heading out of here early, so I won't be back on here until late tomorrow night. Got my cupcakes and chocolate pretzels all ready to go!

Ooh, don't forget your new chicken earrings!

I will most likely have a white BYC t-shirt on. I have old lady grey hair with a tail
lol.png
and it looks like the only birds I will bring are Silkies.
But I still haven't bathed them, so anything could change today....

I will be wearing work jeans, black and white flannel, and converse =] Still trying to decide If I am going to pick up a pair of earings for my mom.... Well actually trying to decide if she is really that country xD

You'll see it whaen you get there, the one with all the cages in it.
You go to the registration desk, find out you exhibitor number, then go thru the aisles to see where you will be.
It's pretty simple, once you have done it.
Or if you want, look for the screaming yellow table with chickens on it, and ask me
wink.png

You'll see it's kind of smack in the middle of everything.
Just look for where everyone else is going.
I know there is other stuff going on, but the place really isn't so big that you get lost.

I will be there bright and early tomorrow morning! I have a big old rooster I'll be trying to get rid of and hopefully I'll be able to pick up a few new additions for my flock. I should be wearing a gray t-shirt with bright green ink on it that has a picture of a chicken crossing the road on the back. Also, my actual name is Lauren, so feel free to stop me and say hi! I am definitely looking forward to seeing old chicken friends who I haven't seen in a very long time!

Back
Top Bottom