no clue how pregnant my girl is need advice!!!

I have worked with a rescue and birthed my share of kittens. Pregnancy should be 63 days long give or take a day or two. Most cats are great mothers and don't need anything except a quiet dark place. If you are planning on using a crate, drape towels or blanket over the top so she has a den. She'll be less stressed. Be sure she has something to nest in-maybe an old towel or two. Otherwise she just needs quiet and dark. I'm sure it will be fine.

I have worked with a rescue and birthed my share of kittens. Pregnancy should be 63 days long give or take a day or two. Most cats are great mothers and don't need anything except a quiet dark place. If you are planning on using a crate, drape  towels or blanket over the top so she has a den. She'll be less stressed. Be sure she has something to nest in-maybe an old towel or two. Otherwise she just needs quiet and dark.  I'm sure it will be fine. 

X2

I am not an expert on kittens but I remember from years ago on our farm that a tom cat (unaltered male) will sometimes kill baby kittens. I would not trust your unaltered males with the babies. Maybe in future get all your males neutered and get your pregnant female spayed after her babies come and are weaned. just my thoughts. Good Luck... Kay in NC 5.6.16

she will be spayed once these kittens are weaned. Yes male cats will kill kittens iv heard some horror stories so I always keep ALL animals away from my baby animals.

At her size, she will definitely go soon! Try to leave her alone as much as possible. Cats have the uncanny ability to postpone labor if they feel people looking at them too often!

Good for you for planning to get her spayed! She is a very pretty girl!

too many unwanted cats in shelters. My other cat her name is BIG MOMMA she was a stay that showed up here pregnant after she had her babies we had her spayed too just need to get those 3 males fixed.

Same thing happened to me I got 1 fixed female can n 2 male kittens I just got the males fixed last week but I had a stray female show up at my farm pregnant n my son fell in live with her she had 7 kittens she getting fixed next week and all kittens have found wonderful homes

Same thing happened to me I got 1 fixed female can n 2 male kittens I just got the males fixed last week but I had a stray female show up at my farm pregnant n my son fell in live with her she had 7 kittens she getting fixed next week and all kittens have found wonderful homes
either our neighbor's cat got our girl pregnant when she was pregnant or a stray did. Two of the kittens sadly turned out to have something wrong with their hips. They are alright and we still have them, but they walk funny. We still have three of the kittens out of six. 2 boys and 1 girl. It *was* three girls and three boys. One boy went to my aunt's house and the rest stayed here with us. Since then, the two long haired girls were killed (idiotic people live 'round here) and the rest are still living.

Back
Top Bottom