No corn or soy???

I would love to find a corn-free, soy-free feed for my birds, but it's hard enough to find normal feed here.

I use Scratch and Peck feeds Organic, Corn and Soy free, for our chickens and have had zero complaints... they even provide a corn free scratch as well! But there just doesn’t seem to be the same options commonly available for game birds...

I was given a bag of a friend's feed she got for her ducks. She spent months sourcing one with no soy, corn, gmo. Finally got a mill to make her a custom blend. In the bag is big chunks of corn ☹️. I make my living in small animal (dog and cat mostly) nutrition so I'm well aware of the challenges of sourcing honest, transparent, healthy foods. And even with my decades of having seen it on the companion animal side I was shocked with the lack of information and transparency there is in feeds. Another friend had an old seed machine to mill your own, they are going to give it to us to fix up and I'll be able to finally make my own gamebird feed 😃🥚🐦

That sounds like an awesome option, milling your own with your own hands!!! Good luck fixing it up!

Back
Top Bottom